1. In what ways have you found the handbook useful? Are there changes that would make it more clear or useful to your group?
2. Are there other topics or items that should be included, or topics that seem superfluous?
3. Are you willing to submit a piece for a new topic?
Ways to Give Feedback
- Preferred method: You can comment directly in the Google document by adding comments in the sidebar. Highlight the relevant text and press the + button that appears on the right side. Please do not directly edit the text. Other people need to see the original unedited text in order to give their feedback on it.
- If you want to show your preferred edits directly in the text, make a copy of the Google Doc from the File menu. Make your edits in your copy using Suggesting mode (rather than Editing mode) so that it clearly shows your changes. Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can write up feedback and send it to email@example.com with the subject "Meeting handbook"